No its not our doggy REX.. its really a new addition in our family. In a couple of months time.. Kyle and Kaelyn will be a big brother and a big sister.. Im sure they are excited.. but it probably hasnt sank in yet as they probably dont fully understand.. it all..
For me.. up until today it hasnt sank in my head that im going to have another baby. The thought of another one terrifies me as truthfully.. i have not got over Kaelyn and her operation in IJN.. I have tried so hard to forget this whole episode in my life but its really not easy. ive tried to erase it but somehow it has scarred my life.
I am just so thankful today she is healthy like any other normal kid.. and the good thing is she has no memories of her past or has not even bothered about her scar. in the middle of her body... A new baby.. nooo im soo not ready as i was only prepared for Two.. 24 hours a day isnt enough time.. to entertain 2 kids.. yet another 1.. more!!.. I only pray that i will be mentally ready in another 6 months time.. i do not know how will i be.. but i can only hope and pray.. that.. i will be ready..
3 comments:
Congratulations Dear! I know how you must feel right now but don't worry, it'll get better. Don't feel so bad. I am sure Kyle and Kaelyn are both very much looking forward to the coming baby.
CONGRATSSSSSS!!!
Thanks girls :) hope to catch up soon!!
Post a Comment